"HEY! How can I financially support The Alliance Chorus?"
Funny you should ask, because there are several easy ways for ANYONE to get involved and create another piece of our operating budget. That budget might go towards community outreach efforts, operational expenses, musical needs, member needs, and a thousand other things!
- Giving Assistant is a BRAND NEW program for generating income for the chorus. Think "Amazon Smile", but for the rest of the internet. Go to this link and click "Join" in the upper right corner and follow the prompts.
- Sign up for Kroger Rewards. It's practically no work. Do your shopping, or don't and have your wife/parents/kids/neighbors do it. It's easy-peazy, just click this link and follow the bouncing ball. Many thanks to Denny for sending out that great information and taking point here!
- Amazon Smile. This one's great, and Amazon will donate 0.5% of all shopping you do back to the Mighty Alliance! So go ahead and buy that $81,000 watch! How do you get in on this madness? We made a tutorial for you— click here for more! Make sure to use our tax ID#: 31-1713890
- RRRRRRAFFLE!!! Every year we create a raffle with $50, $100, and $150 prizes. Check back with us around May and June for more information!
- Come to Shows. What better way to support a singing organization than to hear us sing?! We've got a handful of events coming your way, so check us out. Check out our tickets page if we have something running!